Thursday, March 31, 2011

Washington Nationals Beat Atlanta Braves, 3-0, 27 July 2010 (from front row, third base line)

Washington Nationals Beat Atlanta Braves 3-0 27 July 2010 from front row third base line

Washington Nationals Beat Atlanta Braves, 3-0, 27 July 2010 (from front row, third base line)

I decided to go all out and buy myself a front row seat on the third base line I found to my delight that this is a perspective that is just about equal to what the professional photographers who shoot near the dug-outs have The game was okay but I wish there had been more scoring and base-running but I suppose there always next time I used my Canon EOS 7D SLR with a Sigma 120-300mm F2 8 zoom lens I developed the pictures in Adobe LIghtroom 3 0 and Photoshop Elements 7 0 using Topaz Adjust 4 0 for a handful of the pictures I also ran them through Noiseware 2 0 Standard standalone since I was shooting at high ISOs as it was a night game I think for the next game I go to I m going to apply the following lessons 1 Leave for the game two hours in advance since traffic is appalling in DC around game time 2 When there s a runner on first and the pitcher might try to pick him off I need to raise up my ISO very high and stop down the lens to see if I can catch the pitcher first-baseman and runner in focus 3 Also take my Canon EOS 5D Mark II with either my Canon 24-105mm short zoom or Canon 70-200mm zoom both L-series so I can catch some of the closer action more easily

Brought to you by Pinoy Channels - The Pinoy Youtube (Pinoy Videos, Pinoy Movies, Philippines TV, Pinoy TV, Pinoy Multimedia Sharing)

No comments:

Post a Comment