Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Free Credit Report Commercials - Rockstar (with Lyrics)

Free Credit Report Commercials - Rockstar with Lyrics

Free Credit Report Commercials - Rockstar (with Lyrics)

The 5th FreeCreditReport com commercial Easy to memorize but here are the lyrics anyway Cheers to the masters of awesome at FreeCreditReport Here are the lyrics in case it goes too fast When you re a rockstar You get to party hard Champagne and caviar Tricked out exoctic cars It s just how I d thought it d be Cept the party s not for me Cuz some punk opened a credit card with my ID Free What Free credit Report com That s the site I m gonna hit when I go home They know how credit works They send email alerts Now I m finding out how bad reality hurts

Brought to you by Pinoy Videos - The Pinoy Youtube (Pinoy Videos, Pinoy Movies, Philippines TV, Pinoy TV, Pinoy Multimedia Sharing)

No comments:

Post a Comment