Friday, April 15, 2011

Tim McGraw- Last Dollar (Fly Away)

Tim McGraw- Last Dollar Fly Away

Tim McGraw- Last Dollar (Fly Away)

Please comment and if your going to trash talk this song then you seriously need to stop watching it its not going to do you no good If you like the song thats great but if you don t then what do I care its not like it bothers me that you don t like it Lyrics- 1-2-3 Like a bird I sing Cause you ve given me the most beautiful set of wings I m so glad you re here today Cause tomorrow I might have to go and fly away Hey Verse1 I m down to my last dollar I ve walk right through my shoes Just a small reminder of the hell that I ve gone through But look at me still smiling As I m wondering what I ll do Since I ain t got nothing I ve got nothing to lose Everybody say quot HaHaHaHa HaHaHaHa quot My friends are always giving me Watches hats and wine That s how I know this is serious That s how I know it s time I don t have to worry About things that I don t have Cause if I ain t got nothing I ve got nothing to hold me back Chorus 1-2-3 Like a bird I sing Cause you ve given me the most beautiful set of wings I m so glad you re here today Cause tomorrow I might have to go and fly away Fly away fly away Verse 2 There s nothing that s worth keeping me From places I should go From happyville to lovingland I m gonna tour from coast to coast I m leaving everything behind There s not much that I need Cause If I ain t got nothing I m footloose and fancy free Chorus Look at me so free Nothings holding me down down Look at me so free Can t keep my feet on the ground 1-2-3 Like a bird I sing Cause you ve given me the most beautiful set of wings I m so glad you re here today Cause tomorrow I might have to go and 1-2-3 Like a bird I sing Cause you ve given me the most beautiful set of wings I m so glad you re here today Cause tomorrow I might have to go and fly away Fly away Fly Away Fly away Fly away Fly 1-2-3 Like a bird I sing Cause you ve given me the most beautiful set of wings With Children 1-2-3 Like a bird I sing Cause you ve given me the most beautiful set of wings Children 1-2-3 Like a bird I sing Cause you ve given me the most beautiful set of wings Child quot Keep Going quot Children Fade 1-2-3 Like a bird I sing Cause you ve given me the most beautiful set of wings

Brought to you by Pinoy Channel TV - The Pinoy Youtube (Pinoy Videos, Pinoy Movies, Philippines TV, Pinoy TV, Pinoy Multimedia Sharing)

No comments:

Post a Comment